Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working in bars in holiday resorts

Options
  • 24-02-2006 10:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

does any1 have experience or know anyone who did this type of work before. it is someyhing that really interests me and not for the reasons most people would think. it just seems like it would be a great experience. Is the money really crap tho, do u have enough to live on?:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 mairead morris

Working in a bar abroad for a summer is great fun. The money tends to be crap thou but the cost of living in the resorts is so much cheaper than here, which wouldnt be hard. I was a rep in Spain and made loads of friends with the bar workers and they all loved it... go for it!! any ideas where u might go?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 ff101

i had forgotten i had this posted and was going to do it again, but then spotted your reply. i was thinking of playa de ingles in gran canaria been there twice and it was great craic. or portugal, its fantastic there but would prob not as mad .... which would be a good thing

Advertisement