Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Search for a Laptop

Options
  • 23-02-2006 10:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hello. This is a very basic question but I thought no better forum to ask it.
    I'm off to purchase a new laptop and thought you might have some models that you'd highly recommend? I won't be doing anything too energetic or strenuous with it, to be honest, so don't need top of the range model really, unless I want to invest in future proofing it?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

I recommend an iBook, great, portable and battery friendly machines. Perfect for general use (no good for games)..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,331 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Laguna wrote:
    I recommend an iBook, great, portable and battery friendly machines. Perfect for general use (no good for games)..

Perfect for browsing web sites and typing up your CV me thinks. Imagine all that great software out there to download and - hey no Windows versions.

But if you want to look cool then sure why not an ibook - but a new handbag would be cheaper.

Advertisement