Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

80's fancy dress party

Options
  • 23-02-2006 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

I've got an 80's party this weekend and am in the mood for having a bit of a laugh. Any thoughts on what to wear?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Dress up as a cure head!

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭thejuggler

How about a Rubix Cube

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Goolay

How about Don Johnson from Miami Vice, I did that last Halloween and it went down well.

1 x White Sports Jacket
    1 x pair of stonewash blue denim Jeans
    1 x thingy of fake tan make up
    1 x turqoise blue shirt
    1 x pair of dodgy black plastic sunglasses

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Dublin579 wrote:
    How about Don Johnson from Miami Vice, I did that last Halloween and it went down well.

1 x White Sports Jacket
    1 x pair of stonewash blue denim Jeans
    1 x thingy of fake tan make up
    1 x turqoise blue shirt
    1 x pair of dodgy black plastic sunglasses

:D

That would have been my first suggestion as well. Simple but effective! :D

Or, why not try this one perhaps:

1 x large, bushy fake mustache (if you don't have a real one already or don't have time to grow one).

1 x large, curly, fake chest hair wig to glue to your own chest (once again, if you don't happen to have a real mass of chest hair already or don't have time to grow one! :D ).

1 x Hawaiian shirt.

1 x baseball cap with either the Detroit Tigers logo or 'VM02 Da Nang' on the front.

1 x Ferrari 308 GTS! :D (if you don't happen to own one already, feel free to steal* or rent one for the evening and pull up outside the party in it, making an unmistakable and unforgetable grand entrance!)

Mix the above ingredients together and, all going well, you should end up looking something like this:

Tom_JungleBird.jpg

magnum-pi-three.jpg

magnum-pi-ferrari.jpg

*Note: aidan_dunne, the aidan_dunne_organisation and all it's associated affilates, branches, spin-off organisations, etc. do not condone the stealing of Ferrari's, or any other automobiles, in any way, shape or form. Your statutory rights are not affected. Please allow 28 days for delivery. Your home may be reposessed if you do not keep up repayments on any loan secured against it. Terms and conditions apply. :D

Advertisement