Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED: acoustic lead guitarist

Options
  • 23-02-2006 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi there,

Ok, here's the deal.

I'm a singersongwriter based in Dublin (Saggart area), have a load of songs and am looking for a guitarist.

My stuff is acoustic, fairly folky with plenty of pop potential. Although some of it's bluesy, some of it's rocky and some of it's just kinda a blend of everything. Anyway, I'm looking for someone who's passionate about music and willing to put in a bit of work as I think my material is good enough to make it.........Otherwise I wouldn't bother my a**!!!

Anyway, I've got a basic recording program on my laptop and am hoping to record a demo pretty soon.

So, if you think you've got what it takes, give me a text or a buzz on 086 066 0919 or email me at paddysharkey@gmail.com

No time wasters please.

Cheers

Paddy Sharkey

Advertisement