Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naf Jackets!

Options
  • 23-02-2006 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Does anyone remember these, or better yet, have a picture of one? They were horrible black things, with a grey hood and some sort of "NAF co54" or something on the back. Kind of a skanger thing, but as I went to primary school on the northside, they were a must-have! One of the lads in work (south-sider) doesn't remember them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭nialldinho

I remember ones with two Fs - NAFF. With them being a skanger thing the joke was that it stood for kNackers Asking For Food!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 baller4life

No way. These were great. Can't believe they're on eBay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

Ha ha i had one when i was at school!! Wasnt too fond of it but my god they were nice and warm!!
    So funny to see that pic!!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I remember them well but I never owned one... I was more the SCANDA generation... I had a blue and navy one.. Thought I was the sh*t walking around in it :rolleyes: I probably looked like a sack of potatoes in it...

*Cringe* :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭s8n

did'nt it stand for "Nanny Annie's Fat Fa**y, Condoms Only 54 "

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭bking

xzanti wrote:
    I remember them well but I never owned one... I was more the SCANDA generation... I had a blue and navy one.. Thought I was the sh*t walking around in it :rolleyes: I probably looked like a sack of potatoes in it...

*Cringe* :o

Shamefully, I had one of those too! Red and navy. Used to tie them up with the bottom string around the belly, and the excess material hanging down. My god! What were we thinking!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

bking wrote:
    Shamefully, I had one of those too! Red and navy. Used to tie them up with the bottom string around the belly, and the excess material hanging down. My god! What were we thinking!

Yep.. They're the very boyo's alright.. Very fetching :D

Advertisement