Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rag Week

Options
  • 22-02-2006 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭

I decided to claim the honour of the first Rag Week thread of 2006! All I want to know is has anyone heard of any interesting events that will be happening that week or is it just wall to wall drinking:rolleyes: not that im complaing thats one of my favourite hobbies:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

There was a rag week thread already..got locked for some reason or another..lol..

Yer newspaper 'an focal' (think that what it called or something??) has the weeks activities/whats on listed on page15!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭*yoda*

ya theres a few bands in the stables courtyard in the evening time which is different from other years. Usually it dies down outside a bit before hitting town/lodge so it should be good enough. our last one, sniff sniff!

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭chubba1984

Ah Yoda, I'd say you'll be back for another one:D

chubba1984 wrote:
    Ah Yoda, I'd say you'll be back for another one:D

era i dunno will i! ill have to leave UL for good at some point

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭hoody

Bogger's Ball, Trinity Rooms

Finally, an invitation to wear wellies in a nightclub. Looking forward to everyone being absolutely tractored in the most over-priced, zero-craic place I've ever been.

• Advertisement

I've seen people in wellies in the Queens in Ennis. It's de Bogman's Ball there every nite!! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭keevita

i have wellies that i will be delighted to wear. look-

http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/ladies-boots/kickers-kick-curly.asp

how cool?

chubba1984 wrote:
    I've seen people in wellies in the Queens in Ennis. It's de Bogman's Ball there every nite!! :D:D:D

ennis people have no standards chubba! they leave you in!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

hoody wrote:
    Finally, an invitation to wear wellies in a nightclub. Looking forward to everyone being absolutely tractored in the most over-priced, zero-craic place I've ever been.

God, I thought the place couldn't get any worse!

can we please stop wandering off the issue here??? i think the most important thing is for everyone to say how cool my wellies are??? honestly... :D

• Advertisement

keevita wrote:
    can we please stop wandering off the issue here??? i think the most important thing is for everyone to say how cool my wellies are??? honestly... :D

They are quite a cool pair of wellies. Might invest in a pair myself. Need to update my blue Nike pair!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

keevita wrote:

Will you post a picture of you in your wellies (any other clothes are optional!!!):D

unluckily i have actually forgotten how to post a picture. joejoem explained it to me once but i tried to put a pic up recently and i hadnt a clue what i was doing.... but i will post a pic if someone can tell me how. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

use the attachement menu when you post a new reply [not quickreply]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭natter

So can anyone of ye lucky people in UL give a full list of whats going on for the week? I've up in Dublin on coop, its going grand but I'm missing being a student already. I've booked by 3 days off to come down for the week... I'm getting all giddy and fizzy just at the thought of the drunken mess of it all.

Please say they havent gone and done the ticket thing like they did for Christmas Daze?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Sergeant Horse

LAN Party on the Friday -Sunday of Rag Week. in the SU

Advertisement