Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

George Bush

Options
  • 22-02-2006 6:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭

I think its about time we honour the great George Bush and make him a legend of boards, what do you think?

Do you think the great George Bush should be made a legend of boards?? 14 votes

Damn Right
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 14 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

you really do live up to your boards name so :D

legend for boards? NO WAY.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Don't be rediculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭SpAcEd OuT

ah lads you cant deny hes a bit of a legend!

VOTE FOR BUSH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

He is a LEGEND. Any guy with such a relaxed way of life and such average intellect that can become president of the USA is a legend. He a hero to us all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭SpAcEd OuT

totally agree, cmon people the man is a hero

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

he's definitely a legend

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Ganjdalf

toiletduck wrote:
    he's definitely a legend

Yeah a Legendry terrorist

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

Ganjdalf wrote:
    Yeah a Legendry terrorist

*yawn* take it to politics. he's a legend purely for getting so many people across the world interested in current affairs

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

GWB is the worst US pres ever, besides Reagan.
    So, no - he is no legend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭oulu

I think Bush is protecting us from those who want us all to be like them, those people who cant accept that we do not believe in their religion and are happy been of no religion or whatever religion we feel is right for us, he knows stuff that we cant and should not know, I would rathar Bush mine my kids than any of them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Whiskeytango

I have to tell you, speaking as an American, I think George Bush is the least competent president we ever had. He is the first republican president I voted against. When he speaks (stammers and stumbles) without prepared material I cringe. I think he has far more balls than brains (sorry about the vulgarity, but the phrase fits in this case). The reason used for involving us and the U.K. militarily in Iraq was to prevent the use of weapons of mass destruction has been shown to be a lie and many good people have died and families bereft of dead military personel as well as the horrendous sums of money spent. I can only hope I am completely wrong. I also think the current situation is breeding hordes of new Osamas. No, I don't think history will show George Bush to be a legend in a positive sense. I also hate the fact Mr. NUCULAR (what is wrong with pronouncing nuclear correctly George) advertises his religious beliefs to bolster his credibility as a good man. I have found when people do this the motivations are anything but "christian".:confused:

Cheers,
    Russ P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

I have to tell you, speaking as an American, I think George Bush is the least competent president we ever had. He is the first republican president I voted against. When he speaks (stammers and stumbles) without prepared material I cringe. I think he has far more balls than brains (sorry about the vulgarity, but the phrase fits in this case). The reason used for involving us and the U.K. militarily in Iraq was to prevent the use of weapons of mass destruction has been shown to be a lie and many good people have died and families bereft of dead military personel as well as the horrendous sums of money spent. I can only hope I am completely wrong. I also think the current situation is breeding hordes of new Osamas. No, I don't think history will show George Bush to be a legend in a positive sense. I also hate the fact Mr. NUCULAR (what is wrong with pronouncing nuclear correctly George) advertises his religious beliefs to bolster his credibility as a good man. I have found when people do this the motivations are anything but "christian".:confused:

Cheers,
    Russ P.
    Ah yeah, all that but like, he's still a likeable chap and a LEGEND.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

toiletduck wrote:
    *yawn* take it to politics. he's a legend purely for getting so many people across the world interested in current affairs
    LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Bush is all thats wrong with the world, no deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭NutJob

Ruu wrote:
    Bush is all thats wrong with the world, no deal.

Agreed id rather vote for satan but not sure if hes the same person yet
    Originally Posted by toiletduck

Thats because were afraid hell put everyone in this axis of evil except mabe england.

Think he could turn those sherlock like deductive powers to use on himself it may be a good start on an axis of peace

Advertisement