Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Age of Empires

Options
  • 22-02-2006 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭

Contrary to my earlier beliefs this games does not suck. Its actually very good. One other thing... Its not Age Of Empires.

Well its not an rts anyway. Moreso, its very much a turn based strategy - imagine Advance Wars in Medieval times. Kudos to Majesco!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,243 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

yeah, have had my eye on this since it was announced (which was around the DS launch if I recall correctly).
    Good to hear it doesn't suck, looks like it could be good; while advance wars is a great game it could do with some better visuals, at least AoE tries!

Isn't there another TBS coming out, a Shogun-based one?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

yeah, its out over here in NZ, but gets crappy reviews. Looking forward to AoE tho. Would be great if they brought out an X-Com too. Like the one on the GBA, Rebelstar i think, but with all the stuff the left out of it.

Advertisement