Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Synth Bass Anyone?..

Options
  • 22-02-2006 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

I've a crazy notion that for once I can play keys in a band and not have to bring a boot full of wires and black boxes...

Any takers on a synth player who recently resurrected a 3 octave mono synth from the cupboard of eternal darkness and has the romantic notion of getting the DART home after a gig?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Crazy Diamond

Hey I'm setting up a band at the moment and looking for a synth/keys player.What sort of music are you in to?!

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭tony stark

pm'd you

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭theexis

Based on a few PM's it might not have been obvious that, yes, I'm actually looking to play synth bass in a band!

Are there no electronic bands out there starting up who would like to groove on top of some smooth Moog sounds (or as close as my Prophecy will get to that anyway ;) )

Advertisement