Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A little help would be much appreciated

Options
  • 21-02-2006 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭

I'd like to sell my Apple Mac Ibook 20GB bought almost 2 years ago, barely used. I was just wondering does anyone know the going rate for such product? Im new here and appologies if this is the wrong area to be posting this in, if it is perhaps someone could redirect me.

Thanks for reading.

lola

The mac forum might be a bit better.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ninefold heaven

I'd like to sell my Apple Mac Ibook 20GB bought almost 2 years ago, barely used. I was just wondering does anyone know the going rate for such product? Im new here and appologies if this is the wrong area to be posting this in, if it is perhaps someone could redirect me.

Thanks for reading.

lola

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Thanks for reading.

lola

You could look at the going prices on Ebay and that might give you a rough guide. I imagine that the small hard disc will put off a lot of people though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

depends on the exact spec and who you are selling to. If it originally came with a 20Gb its probably a 700 or 800mhz machine. Does it have an airport card? How much RAM.

They can go for anything from €250 - 450

Advertisement