Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Me Find This Band

Options
  • 21-02-2006 11:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,

I hope someone can help me, Im trying to find a band/song that was out about three years ago, I dont know that name of it, or the band, or even the tune, all I can tell you is about the video and hope someone can help me.
    in the video there is a male band, they are on a round table and around them is repersentives from different countrys, i think it a political song, i know that its about the lead singer telling the government to stop hiding stuff. at another stage in the video the officials around the table get up and walk around the table all together.

plese can you help?

CAN YOU HELP 2 votes

YES
    0% 0 votes
    NO
    100% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Seany

That video sounds like Muse "Time is Running Out".

Great Song.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 vonny07

Thank you so much Your the best ever, you have no idea how long this had been pestering me, thank you so much I going out to buy it now.

thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 vonny07

seany, is that song time is running out is that the same song on the swat soundtrack?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

try imdb.com for that sort of info bout soundtrack

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Seany

Dont remember hearing it in the film..and its one of my favourite muse songs.

Could be though :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement