Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stag Do Activity

Options
  • 20-02-2006 1:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭

Hello all,
    Anyone got any ideas on any good spots for a stag do activity afternoon... not the drinking part! :-)) Cheers...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Chopperdog

Try Courtlough Shooting Grounds Balbriggan Co. Dublin. Clay Pigeon shooting, Rifle shooting, Archery and paintball all on the one site.
    P.S. They have a bar and restaurant on site too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Paintballing, go karting, Spa treatments (after you see Brokeback Mountain tbh). Would highly recommend the rally for a day thing up in Monaghan :v:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭BoozyBabe

Stringfellows!!

But in fairness, if any of you saw the state of the girl (presumably) in the Star (or Sun) yesterday, it'd make you think twice!!! Really scary.

I've been at the rallying in Monaghan quite a few times & I'd say you'd have a good laugh at that, but I think it's pretty expensive, maybe a bit of karting in Edgeworthstown or Galway would be just as much craic, only cheaper.

Maybe this is a bit ponsie, but a day at the dog races, getting **** faced as you lose all your money, a big group of us did that once & it was one of the best laughs I ever had!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

www.irelandxtreme.ie

great company

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Matfinn

you could try somewhere like the killary adventure center in galway. great fun, but it might be more of a weekend thing ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Chopperdog wrote:
    Try Courtlough Shooting Grounds Balbriggan Co. Dublin. Clay Pigeon shooting, Rifle shooting, Archery and paintball all on the one site.
    P.S. They have a bar and restaurant on site too.
    dick cheney doesn't go there, does he?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

How about going to another county for a few competitive macho outdoor activities followed by a sauna to see what the guys are really made of?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Paintballing!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Stripclub, stripclub stripclub.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Create a Stag thread on AH and spend the afternoon here* :p

*No, please don't do this

• Advertisement

no 1 activity is make sure the groom to be doesnt cheat

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

Hotel, Strippers, mini bar.

-Funk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77