Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

singer songwriter nights

Options
  • 20-02-2006 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hey there everyone,

Was wondering if i could get the heads up on singer songwriter nights in dublin.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Melissa Smith

Hey there,

There's an open-mic night in Bruxelles every Wed night. Send a dude called Jazz a txt on 0876956540 & he'll let you know all the info. Tell him I gave you his no.

Might see you there some night ;)

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭lu22

hey,
    theres an open mic night in the mezz in temple bar on tuesdays i think !!
    not a great venue ( in my opinion, but that doesn't matter!! ) but a gigs a gig!

Good luck !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Helper_Monkey

Cheers guys, big help

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Spicy Lauren

The open-mic in the Mezz is no more since the beggining of the year, but Fiach and Ro have been talking to the owners of Thomas Reeds so something might happen very soon. Thank f*ck!

An other night is starting on the 21st March, tuesdays weekly I believe, in Slatterys in Rathmines.

Advertisement