Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

singer available

Options
  • 19-02-2006 8:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

Singer.#Avail for working covers acoustic or electric setup, 20yo, good voice, wont suit all styles, old & new stuff, standards & alternative, no Bon Jovi or the like. looking to make some moola if possible;) need guitarist(s) dublin area

reply here or pm

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

if ya want the moola you have to do bon jovi and the like man especially if yer goin into pubs you have to play what the customer wants to hear and that means playin all the crap you hate but you have to remember your in it for the money!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭nomorebadtown

no. what i'm saying is my voice wont suit bon jovi type stuff, its a good voice just not for that style. its sweet and strong. good for the sappy stuff, so would sound nice with acoustic

what i need is a guitarist who's willing to work with songs that'll fit my voice.

not trying to blow my own trumpet but my voice is good enough to stand up and deliver covers which arnt livin' on a prayer or "i would walk 500 miles..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 zombie_jesus

what would you mainly like to play? whos ur influences?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭nomorebadtown

dont really want to get bogged down with mentioning artists - its more about individual songs....just think from damien rice (even tho i hate him) to REM to any modern or old pop/rock song that could be adapted for acoustic and vox. desperado type stuff, aint no sunshine...classic ballads and modern tat.

sorry i'm not being very helpful but if you hear my voice and then have suggestions i'd gladly take them on board.

Advertisement