Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Footballers Wives on TV3?

Options
  • 18-02-2006 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭

Just searching the sky guide to set it up to record this week when im in college incase im out or something, but looked and its not on TV3. It starts this week on ITV. I looked on Radio Times and it doesnt list footballers wives for TV3 at all. Does anyone when its gonna be shown?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

are you sure TV3 picked up the new series, I don't recall seeing any trailers for it recently. ;)
    Although I guess I can't say for sure either way, since I don't watch that much on TV3 anyway, lol. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭Zhane

So now they choose not to be ITV Ireland, when i really want to see it. Ah well, i guess it will be up for...erm..."British cousins" do send over.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

you may be in luck yet Zhane, there's some nonsense here about programming in 2006 for TV3. It mentions FW, in the 6th paragraph down, but it doesn't really give us a definitive answer. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,803 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Just an update for you Zhane..

Saw an ad there on TV3 - new series is starting next Wednesday @ 10.

Can't stand the show myself... was sure i read somewhere that it was axed by UTV after the last series but obviously not!

EDIT: I knew it!!

Advertisement