Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM104 and Rap Ireland have just announced they are working together in 2006...

Options
  • 18-02-2006 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Ireland’s Premier Hip-Hop Magazine and Dublin’s Number 1
    Hit Music Station have put pen to paper and teamed up for
    2006 with a strong Hip-Hop partnership. Rap Ireland Magazine
    have announced their exclusive sponsorship of Tony D’s Hip-Hop
    Show (every Saturday from 6-7) and The Big Urban Mix with
    Frank Jez (every Sunday from 6-7). FM104 are launching
    an extensive advertising campaign with the magazine in
    an attempt to reach the flourishing Hip-Hop community.

Through the partnership it is hoped to further the
    development of Hip-Hop in Ireland and to give increased
    coverage to aspiring Irish artists and musicians.
    We encourage you to check out www.fm104.ie,
    www.rapireland.com and www.myspace.com/rapireland for
    all the latest news and events. Make sure to tune in to
    FM104 every weekend and pick up a copy of the latest
    Rap Ireland Magazine, available nationwide at all good
    newsagents.

Rap Ireland Magazine & FM104

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Collie Collins

is the new one in de shops yet kev?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

yeah guys the hip hop mag is owned by franky. i know him through a friedn. my friend goes to all the concerts franky goes to and meets all the stars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 kevri

who's your friend man? frankie is the promotions manager at the mag, i own the magazine itself, frankie takes care of alot of the gigs etc... what's your friends name, probably know him/her?

alright kervi, my friend is kadir, i thought my mate said frankie owns it, anyway thats him on the left hand side.
    steelesmall.jpg

kevri, any free passes for concerts,pm me if you do.maybe for damien marley:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Striking resemblance to Mad Mike from Pimp My Ride. :D

188x110.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chicken_food

Nice kevri, i was at the party in radio city after kanye.was a good crowd. look forward to hearing of some more dates for rap ireland nights out! They never let me down!

hahaha that's jim jones and bigg steele!! is "kadir" jim's real name??? we all just know him as jim jones... haha brilliant... yeah jim goes to all the shows as well he's a mad ****er...

glad you made it to the show chicken, was a good crowd but the riots during the day ****ed us up a bit, we were hoping for a complete sell out...

collie mag is with easons now so it should either be down in cork today or on monday... you better spread the word down there!!

yeah kevri thats is jim's real name. :D

kevri wrote:
    hahaha that's jim jones and bigg steele!! is "kadir" jim's real name??? we all just know him as jim jones... haha brilliant... yeah jim goes to all the shows as well he's a mad ****er...

glad you made it to the show chicken, was a good crowd but the riots during the day ****ed us up a bit, we were hoping for a complete sell out...

collie mag is with easons now so it should either be down in cork today or on monday... you better spread the word down there!!

cheers boss, i'll bounce in tomoro and see if its in.... :D

• Advertisement

good man... by the way for more info we have just set up www.rapireland.com and a brand new forum, www.rapireland.com/forum ... come visit and help us get it moving!!

kevri the website looks very nice, iwill check it out right now and join

kevri wrote:
    good man... by the way for more info we have just set up www.rapireland.com and a brand new forum, www.rapireland.com/forum ... come visit and help us get it moving!!

will do. picked up de mag on saturday too man, fair play, looks savage now.

Advertisement