Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extended Warrenty

Options
  • 18-02-2006 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭

Ok, I have a Dell I6000, about 6 months ago,when I bought it I only bought the one year warrenty, now Im thinking of selling it, its in perfect condition BUT I want to get the extended warrenty on it 1st as a selling point.
    Does anyone know how much it is to purchase the extended warrentys from dell after you buy the machine?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭WexCan

You can buy up to 4 years extra warranty, CAR/NBD/CompleteCare. Just call warranty sales on 01 204 4007 Mon-Fri and they can give you a quote. When you do sell it, call Dell yourself to have the buyer's name added as a contact. If this isn't done, they'll be refused support.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

Do you know how much it is roughly? I tried ringing them there clossed today obviously but I just want to get ball park figure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭WexCan

Couldn't be 100% sure, though the prices on the website for upgrades on new systems are a good indicator, give them a shout in the morning and see what they say.

Advertisement