Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

price range for a DECENT laptop!

Options
  • 18-02-2006 12:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭

im planning on geting a laptop but want to know what price i should be expecting, i want a reliable one that has plenty memory as i already have about 40 gigs of music on my pc!

are there any deals around at the moment? . . . . . . . . .

thanx x):cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Jono96

pigs can fly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Jono96

€750-1500. thats for a good quality one.
    good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

About €1000-1200 for 60gb hard drive, 512-1024mb ram. The PC World should give you some idea of prices/specs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

I would say about €1500 based on my own requirements

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

i'll answer properly, right after you tell me the length of a piece of string.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

bah well everone know the lenght of a string 1.234525375476655 cm long.haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭EireRoadUser

Keep your laptop as basic as possible if you can and it will be a true laptop.
    If you need some storage you can always get an external hard drive whenever you want.

A psp is not a laptop and never will be ,but a laptop will always be a laptop.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 delboy_53

comet uk usually do real good prices. but only ship uk so if you have a willing trusted friend in the uk who can take delivery. I saved about €200 getting a acer with 80gig drive and wifi. just me two bits..

Advertisement