Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist wanted for Moth Complex

Options
  • 17-02-2006 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

I was asked to pass this on:

Website is www.mothcomplex.com
    Email is info@mothcomplex.com
    > Calling all people who might have guitar playing friends in Ireland
    > (Dublin area).
    > There is this brilliant band, and they are looking for a guitarist for
    > live work.
    > Have a listen to them here on MySpace.
    > http://www.myspace.com/mothcomplex
    > Please pass this on to anyone you think may be interested.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

any idea what they're looking for in a guitarist, they're a very weird band, however i think i'd fit in as i like black too!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 aurnia

LundiMardi wrote:
    any idea what they're looking for in a guitarist, they're a very weird band, however i think i'd fit in as i like black too!:)

I haven't a clue what they are looking for, why don't you email them and find out.
    I'm not connected with them at all, just was asked to pass it on from a friend of mine and she got it from er a pretty well known goth musican/songwriter in London! :)

O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

no bother, already sent em a message.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 aurnia

LundiMardi wrote:
    no bother, already sent em a message.

Cheers

Cool, good luck!

Hey if I connect anyone up, don't forget me - will play cd's in da club and help with the promotion and er maybe be persuaded to reveal the names of the sources in London..!!

:P

O

http://dominion.gothic.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 moth_complex

hey there,

we're looking for a live guitarist to complete the line up, there's an album recorded and itching to be gigged at this stage. we need someone who can translate the songs from the cd to the live environment perfectly who isn't afraid to perform.

anyone fitting the bill, anyone knows anyone at all fitting the bill, email:

info@mothcomplex.com

or

mark@xconstant.com.

cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

thats pretty cool stuff guys nice to hear something a bit off the beaten track

Advertisement