Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retro Clothes

Options
  • 16-02-2006 9:37pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know where i can get jumpers with The Who, Jimi Hendrix etc stuff on? i was thinkin eger beaver maybe. Asha only sells **** like slipknot hoodies. Anyone? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

Tower Records used to sell some cool Hendrix t-shirts! Im a big fan of The Who...roll on Oxegen!!!:D Only one of their t-shirts I found in Dublin was when I bought a 'The Who...Maximum R & B' t-shirt for 10euro off the lady selling loads of t-shirts, necklaces etc on O'Connell Bridge. It was around 6-8 months ago so Id say you might still be in luck.:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

Thanks, i try that out. Anyone know ehere i can fine some who hoodies though?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

You'ed be VERY lucky to find Who hoodies, you'ed probably need to check the net...if they exist!(the hoodies i mean)Theres next to nothing relating to The Who in Ireland. I dont think The Who are a hoodie kinda band.

Advertisement