Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about HipHop in ireland

Options
  • 16-02-2006 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello,

I´m a Student from Austria and i´m planning to go abroad for 1 year to letterkenny in the Dolegan County.

My question: are threre possibilities to record tracks? I´m rappin since 1998 and i´m into hiphop since 1995.

I´m also intrested how the irish scene is built up. What´s the HipHop capital, in which cities/countys is a hiphop community. I have to admit, that i´m sick of the german scenery, everbody moved into a gangster at the moment and it´s getting worse everyday. Few days ago a 13 year old kid with 6XL tee and new era cap looked at me if i was a murderer just because i was listening to the killers in my mp3player.
    In Austria there´s unfortunatly a very small scene and not much action in it, everbodys chillin, that´s it.

I´m very thankful for ever advice you can give me.

Peace

Smokey21

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭CmX

You're probably gonna have to travel to Dublin for Hiphop or maybe Belfast which isn't too far from where you're going.
    Do you rap in English?
    Do you rap in your own accent?
    Have any stuff up on the net I can listen to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Smokey21

http://home.arcor.de/murrelawend/Smokerates%20-%20Appetizer%20EP.rar

there you go

this **** isn´t mastered, mixed or things like that.

it´s all about the rawmix :D

I rap in german, my english is way too bad at the moment

Advertisement