Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Case for Internal W/C?

Options
  • 16-02-2006 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a case for Internal water cooling like the Tt BigWater SE or Alphacool Answer II. I've made a bid on Combat Crows Akasa Eclipse 62 but he seems to have disappeared, I've been looking at the Tt Shark aswell any other recommendaitions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Any case will take watercooling with a little modding, depends on your budget and will you be moving the case around a lot ? ie - weight.
    I have only heard great things about the Akasa. Lian Li also make great cases.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Has to be stacker

• Registered Users Posts: 13,749 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

B00MSTICK wrote:
    Can anyone recommend a case for Internal water cooling like the Tt BigWater SE or Alphacool Answer II. I've made a bid on Combat Crows Akasa Eclipse 62 but he seems to have disappeared, I've been looking at the Tt Shark aswell any other recommendaitions?

I have a TT Sharl with a double rad hole in the top avail for sale.

If yer interested let me know and I can post pics

Inqui

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

Yea throw up some pics Inqui and ill have a look. Is it silver or black?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,749 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Silver

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Dman_15

Has to be stacker

I second that.

dont try moving it though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭DemonOfTheFall

Stacker seems to be the master of internal watercooling.

If you're gonna use a Bigwater SE kit you'd better make sure that your case has lots of windows, because there's no point in buying one of them other than to say "I have water cooling".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭hopeful

Another vote for the Stacker here :D SO much room in them its rude!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,424 Mod ✭✭✭✭slade_x

Another vote for the stacker

I still have a crap load of space and i have Aseteks Extreme Dual Rad in mine along with a Hydor L30 II

And if i wanted i could fit another Dual Rad along the bottom, although that would be overkill, but its nice to have the room

Although for single rad systems any case with a mount for even 1x 120mm case fan will easily fit either kit,

Advertisement