Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone here know what the regulations would say to this machine?

Options
  • 15-02-2006 2:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭

www.magenn.com

Have a look at the products that these guys are developing, pretty amazing idea.
    I'd be well into having one of them when we get our own house but I was wondering if anyone could foresee problems with the Civil Aviation authority with regard to flying a fixed balloon up to 500 feet in the air above the house, does anyone have any idea what the story would be?

Genius product, check it out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

I phoned the Irish Aviation authority and there is a statute that covers this for fixed balloons, it looks like it would possibly need a permit and planning permission, but until the product is there the legislation wont be updated, at the moment the legislation is more to do with stuff like advertising ballloons.

Still check out the product it looks great and I cant wait until it is on the market.

Advertisement