Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Adam Quinn '05 Session 2

• 15-02-2006 12:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Some from 2005 may remember me. I shared a room with Pierce became his apprentice then he nearly killed me with a frisbee. Plus I'm the reason they got a dessert guard (I successfully got out of the cafeteria with 9 donuts; and a tray.)

Anywho thats me. Well come on, start posting!:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Purple Hayes

Hiya adam, how you??? So you've moved from Ireland???? Poor Poor you!!! What dya think of...... the ENGLAND- dun Dun DUN!!!! You goin to CTYI this year??? What session and what course???

Hope 2 c u soon!!
    (This is mairin by the way!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

hello!!!
    good stuff, keep it up>
    guy btw...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Jeezie Creezie

I'm doing Spec Fic Writing. Session 2! BTW I already know who both you are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

Adam!

*hugs*

Find out who this is and I'll be your friend all through session 2 this year.:o

Tis Cliodhna of course!

*hugs too*

Yay you're my friend! But wait a minute. You're already my friend. What's changed? Question: Why Acid Violet?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

I'm doing Spec Fic Writing. Session 2! BTW I already know who both you are.
    *slaps*
    What have I told you all?
    CTYI does not exist anymore!!!
    *sobs*

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭meeka

Yay, Adam!

*Hugs*

Hope you're doing oki in England.

meeka wrote:
    Yay, Adam!

*Hugs*

Hope you're doing oki in England.

I'm doin alright but unfortunately whoever you are, you didn't tell me your boards name so I don't know who you are! Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Yazamalainia

adam!!! my dear! well finally a way of contact as i neevr have credit and couldnt possibly swim to london with my stamina
    well my best adam memories...getting grabbed in the ass at karaoke
    or
    being on the fone to you in the first week and hearing pierce say in the abck ground how you were trying to dry hump him in nothing more than a towel...good times..:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Haw

Adam! *waves* It's Eimear! The crazy hug-me-and-fear-my-kitty-bag-wrath / fear-my-Snapple-bottle-of-doom Eimear! Exclamation marks for all!

I'm doing session 1, so I won't be seeing you. But, since we were both 13 last session, then we'll probably run into eachother in years to come. I remember that dounut day. It was danged funny to watch you walk out the door with nine jam donuts and a tray under your coat.

And the coffee day. That was most funny. :D

• Advertisement

Ah the coffee day! What a wonderful day, 6 and a half mochas! I couldn't walk in a straight line! Twas alot like being drunk! And I'm really surprised that no-one saw me with those donuts. I mean it was so conspicuous! Oh and Yasmin, that was Pierce trying to hump me, but he was wearing pants, trust me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

Didn't they always have dessert guards?

Not in session 2 '05. Ya know, until I came along. Unfortunately one of the RAs ratted on me to Colm. I won't mention any names, *cough* *Roisin* *cough* Also it may not have helped that I also got 26 muffins out of the cafeteria. Man it's amazing what you get up to when you've got Pierce as a roommate. Hmph. *strokes chin* *looks nobly into sky*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

adam! jeeeeezus, its been a while! how've you been?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

carlowboy wrote:
    Didn't they always have dessert guards?

Yep.

doonothing wrote:
    jeeeeezus, its been a while! how've you been?
    Thats my name dont wear it out! Hey I've been fine Sparky! Oh wait, you don't like that name do ya? Now you're real name hmmmmm... Marc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

I just realised, you're not going to be a newby next year. Want to help warp the newbies with us? You learnt first hand frrom one of the best corrupters, we might need you on our team. You can lead them in to a trap, a dark alley off the hub to be precise, and we all come out with sticks, and beat them all..............
    *stops tangent, abruptly awakes and realises the shame of such evil thoughts*

*sees no problem with hitting young teenagers and continues satanic thoughts* fantastic idea! In fact it is so fantastic, its orgasmic! Now thats tasty! I see warping newbys, as an acceptance to them. Thats a good thing right?... *laughs maniacally*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 PearofAnguish

Lord thou camest in strange guise, that thy followers knew thee not. Well, me anyway. Good to know the Land of Eng hasn't beaten you down. Didn't know about the doughnut thing, I thought the title came about after the Miracle of the Muffins. Tis Jessi by the way, you may remember me as the person standing in shocked silence after you lifted Lisa. Salutations and such!

Advertisement