Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returning an item to Komplett

Options
  • 14-02-2006 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭

Just after geting a few items I ordered last week, one such thing is an AMD 3500. Im just after seening the 3700 for only a tenner more and I want to send my processor back and get the 3700. Anyone know what the score is with sending stuff back?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,424 Mod ✭✭✭✭slade_x

monksavage wrote:
    Just after geting a few items I ordered last week, one such thing is an AMD 3500. Im just after seening the 3700 for only a tenner more and I want to send my processor back and get the 3700. Anyone know what the score is with sending stuff back?

You might some info on their Website under support & returns

http://komplett.ie/k/k.asp?action=custserv&topic=cooling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

or post in the komplett forum here :) Mr.Komplett gives lots of help there;) http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=242

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

If you have it less than 10 days, and its unopened you can return it no questions asked under the cooling off period. If you've been using it, i suspect that they can tell you to shove it, as there's nothing wrong with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭davie_b

9 days and counting hop you got mr. komplett
    otherwise your stuck!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭monksavage

I wasnt aware of the Komplett forum. I only have it 1 day and Im after applying for an RMA number off Komplett so if they get back to me when they said they would I should be grand. Cheers for the feedback.

• Advertisement
Advertisement