Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Apres Match Rugby

• 14-02-2006 4:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Any one got any linkies or vids of either of the Apres Match slots that have been on after the Six Nations the last 2 weeks?

First one was an "interview" with Eddie O'Sullivan, and the second was Colm Murray at Kiely's In Donnybrook interviewing a Munster fan (locked), a Leinster fan (Ross O'Carroll-Kelly), and an Ulster fan (Ian Paisley in a scumcap)

Personally I thought the Paisley one was hilarious! Any generous folk who have the for upload I'd appreciate it!

Cheers

bru

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

bruachain wrote:
    Any one got any linkies or vids of either of the Apres Match slots that have been on after the Six Nations the last 2 weeks?

First one was an "interview" with Eddie O'Sullivan, and the second was Colm Murray at Kiely's In Donnybrook interviewing a Munster fan (locked), a Leinster fan (Ross O'Carroll-Kelly), and an Ulster fan (Ian Paisley in a scumcap)

Personally I thought the Paisley one was hilarious! Any generous folk who have the for upload I'd appreciate it!

Cheers

bru

Unfortunately those are all copyright to RTE but you never know what could happen if you were to use PM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,198 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Risteard Cooper's stuff for the lions dvd is legendary as well - he's such a genius :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

Yeah, the humphries lookalike is the besssssssssssssssssssssht. :D

AH bugger...my recording is corrupted....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

RuggieBear wrote:
    AH bugger...my recording is corrupted....

Not that you would have transmitted said recording of course!

• Advertisement

eoin_s wrote:
    Not that you would have transmitted said recording of course!

of course not.

Really annoying as i finally had some time now to go over it and split/reencode it all:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

pox! i was looking forward to "hearing" more about it :D

Advertisement