Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hip Hop Magazines

Options
  • 14-02-2006 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭

What hip hop magazines are available in ireland, specifically around the galway area. I'm on about stuff like xxl etc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

I dont know Galway that well but assume theres an Easons around somewhere there? If so, there could be XXL, Source, Hip-Hop Ireland (i think its called)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Klimseven

Hip Hop Connection is a good mag, Elemental is alright aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

yea theres an easons on the main street in galway they have all the usual suspects

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭me and the biz

yeah they should sell em all in there, scratch, xxl, source, hhc etc but to be honest they're fairly pricey, considering you can get all your news, interviews and that on the net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 kevri

It's Rap Ireland steve, good man ;) the new issue should be out on the shelves before the Kanye West concerts at the weekend...

Which by the way, there may be something big happening partywise after the concert on Saturday night, nothing confirmed as yet but will keep you updated...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Klimseven wrote:
    Hip Hop Connection is a good mag, Elemental is alright aswell

Thats it really and even then...

I mean that top 100 was awful.Really dreadful.No Lost Tapes.No Aziatic.No Realness.No Lets Get Free.No Deltron 3030.No Beneath The Surface etc.There also so far up G-Unit and Dipsets ass...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 kevri

HHC is great for alternative coverage... it can have you in stiches!! the bad reviews of albums are pure comedy!

Advertisement