Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CoD2 on Xbox360

Options
  • 14-02-2006 2:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭

Hi Everyone

Just wondering who plays CoD2 on the xbox live thing? started playing a few games yesterday and was a good laugh but there seeemed to be a lack of players about

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

PC only for me I'm afraid...

BTW: do you have a keyboard & mouse on the XboX 360?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

PC for me also. Got the one for the 360 when I bought the 360 and while it is probably the best FPS on a console its pales in comparison to its PC counterpart. The main reason is keyboard/mouse vs Controller.

You can get a keyboard for the 360 but it's for typing only, not supported for any games as of yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭pp_me129

I doooo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

pp_me129 wrote:
    I doooo

When are you around for a game?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

The reason there isn't alot of people playing CoD2 on Xbox live is due to the bad net coding, IW are supposed to be making a patch available for Xbox users but as to when it's coming out no one really knows.

If ya go over to the Xbox.com forums and go to the CoD2 forum ya'll find all the info you need.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

The lag is terrible on the game. Also, only 8 people allowed in each game. It is ridiculous as most maps are quite large.

Add me, I play LIVE quite a lot and would like to get into COD2 as it is a great game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭pp_me129

add me ImprovedHurler

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Im Big Nelly79 is you want to add me onto your list, will be online later for a game! damn work

Advertisement