Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watercooling Questions, sourcing fittings

Options
  • 14-02-2006 4:39am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,424 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I am Thinking about ordering an

Alphacool NexXxoS 1800XT/XL/1900XTX Waterblock from overclockers
    Alphacool_NVXP3ATI.jpg

For a Sapphire X1900XTX As the current Waterchill block i have on my X800XTPE doesnt fit it,
    The problem is Overclockers dont sell fittings with the block, so my original idea was to take the fittings off my block and put them on the Alphacool block

But the Alphacool Block uses a G1/4" Thread Fitting and i think my waterchill block uses G3/8" Thread fittings, it may even use the G1/4" but i cant be sure

My current Watercooling setup uses 10mm OD / 8mm ID Tubing

I was wondering if i can pick up fittings localy? Tipperary Area?

This is the fitting i would need to make sure i can use the block

16305_1.jpg
    Plugin angle AG 1/4 on 10mm
    Plug in/Push in Angle quickly-connector from Brass/POM for 10mm hoses (outside-diameter). G1/4 " external thread . Width 33mm, Height 35mm.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

buy it direct from www.alphacool.de its cheaper n they have all the fittings..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,424 Mod ✭✭✭✭slade_x

unklerosco wrote:
    buy it direct from www.alphacool.de its cheaper n they have all the fittings..

It works out more expensive, im already making an order from overclockers so thats why i would get the block too while im at it.

Surely we have Pneumatic fittings stores all over ireland, just does anyone know where exactly?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,424 Mod ✭✭✭✭slade_x

Anyone know how fast alphacool.de will ship to ireland?

And whats with only being able to pay with money order or paypal?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Takes about a week.. depends on what u order. And yes the only take money order or paypal.

Nice guys to deal with, not very fast at replying to e-mails.. A phone call is the best way to deal with em if u've any probs

Advertisement