Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

R-Point

Options
  • 13-02-2006 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone else seen this Korean horror-flick yet? I had heard some bad reviews, but combining my love of both horrors and Asian cinema, I decided to give it a go....and thought it was pretty good!
    For anyone not familiar with it, a group of Korean soldiers are sent into Vietnam as part of a rescue mission trying to find 9 missing soldiers who sent distress calls on a radio transmission. They are sent into the heart of R-Point, where everything goes wrong...the ghosts of the missing soldiers start terrorizing the rescue party, and suddenly their only priority is to get out of there alive.
    Anyone else like/dislike it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I've been meaning to see this, it sounds a bit like an Asian version of Deathwatch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

This has been on my DVD inbox for a while now also. I firmly believe there's a good war-horror out there; Darkwatch wasn't it, neither was The Bunker. I remain hopeful that R-Point will buck the trend.

Advertisement