Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do in Tullow

Options
  • 13-02-2006 1:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭

I'm heading to Mount Wolsley Hotel, Tullow in May for a friends stag.
    The majority of the stag goers are married / engaged golfers hence the location, I unfortunately am not (either a golfer nor married!!)

I'm just wondering what's there to do in Tullow, Are there any pubs that you fellow boarders can recommend.

Also are there any nightclubs worth checking out that are good craic??

I would be grateful to hear all recommendations...

Tks

NWF

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭pisslips

Good pubs in tullow would be Daltons, The Irish.
    And for the cheapest and best pint of guinness, Forans.Forans is more for a quiet night though. If you want a nightclub, to Carlow you must go.Thats where the whole nightlife of tullow decends at about 11 on a friday or sat.It's about 6 0r 7 euro each way in a full taxi, dependin on if the driver thinks your rich or pissed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Shinners21

Sorry but Tullow is a ****hole!!!
    Mount Wolsley is lovely but go to Carlow for your nights out...definatley!! Plenty for the married and the singletons!!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭pisslips

I resent this, Tullow is savage....saaaaavvvvvvvvvaaaaaagggggggeeeee, laaaaaaad.

Advertisement