Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist Looking to start Band

Options
  • 11-02-2006 12:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Hi All,

I am a 25 year old Lead Guitarist and have been playing the guitar for 10 years and I am currently looking to set up a new band so I am looking for the full works, 2nd guitarist, Bass player, singer and drummer. My main influences would be Guns n' Roses, Led Zep, Stone Temple Pilots and Alice in Chains.

Hoping to do original material, and would be looking for a singer that has a simliar sound to Axl Rose/Scott Weiland.

I have been trying to get this together for the last few months so if anybody is interested drop me a mail or post a reply on this thread.

I am located outside Bray Co Wicklow.

e-mail: gearoid.graur@vodafone.com

"You can turn your back on a person, but, never turn your back on a drug. Especially when it's waving a razor-sharp hunting knife in your eye"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭DogSlySmile

Hey man,
    Im 23, been playing guitar for 12 years. looking to start a band along the same lines as yourself. Huge GnR, VR fan, looking to get something together pretty soon. I live in ballybrack, so Im not too far away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 slashiszen

Do you play lead guitar?? Do you have anywhere to practice? thats one thing I dont have and have found it hard to find a place.
    Drop me a mail with your details!

I am still looking for members so if anybody is interested reply here or drop me a mail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 flanger20002003

How's it going man? I'm an eighteen year old lead guitarist, based in Bray, been playing for 6 years. Sing a bit now and again too. I've made an EP with a couple of original songs on it, similar influences to yourself. Do you have a drummer or bassist? I play bass aswell.

Hey man
    thanks for the reply. I dont have a bass player or singer as of yet, I may have a drummer who is willing to do session work but is not definite as he has another band, so I would be looking for a drummer on a more perminent basis.
    Have you got any band experience yourself??

• Advertisement

Still looking for bassist, vocalist and drummer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 flanger20002003

Yeah, I played lead in a band for about six months, but we split up because of musical diffs. If yer still looking for a bassist, I'd be interested in doing it alright. I haven't played bass in a band before, but I've plenty of experience with it (been playing 5+ years.)

Where are you based??

Sorry dude, way too early in the morning, I just realised you posted already and I know where you are based. drop me a mail if you can and we can get something sorted.

gearoid.graur@vodafone.com.

Guys, still looking for members here - singer and drummer.

• Advertisement

and possibly a Bass player.

Guys as things stand I am just looking for a Bass player now, so any takers out there can reply here or drop me a mail.

Any takers!!!

bump!!

Advertisement