Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female Guitarist/Singer Seeking to Join Band

Options
  • 11-02-2006 12:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

hey there!

i'm a female guitarist/singer in dublin area seeking to join a band from ages 17-19.

influences: Nirvana, FFAF, The Used, BFMV, Courtney Love, Trivium, Pantera, Soil, Crucified Barbra, Evanescence, MCR, Stained, Hoobastank, Lostprophets, Marilyn Manson, Kelly Clarkson, etc etc etc, you get the giff! I'm not too picky so I'd be up for any music and willing to try. :)

Can sing like Courtney Love and also can sing high when needed. I've experience in gigging and have been playing guitar for just over a year. i've been in a few bands before, but none of them worked out.

If you are interested please PM me. thanks. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 blacktie

post or PM me :)

bump

*bump*

*bump*..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 8_Forgotten_8

can you write songs by anychance?

• Advertisement

yep, i can, i've written a few so far. :D

change of plan, anyone wana start a band? :cool:

its gona be FUN! hehe.

anybody?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 the saz

hey..
    we are looking to set up a band at the moment.are influences would include:takiing back sunday,the used,panic at the disco,the distillers,blink 182,nirvana,mcr,jimmy eat world,sum 41, a mixture of everything really..
    we are looking for a drummer too if you have anyone thats interested,...
    email me if you are interested at epiphonesarah@yahoo.com
    thanks sarah..x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

put up some clips of your singing so people can here you, you'll get more replies then.. Plus your influences are rather ****ed up so it would be interesting to hear your 'style'.

• Advertisement

LundiMardi wrote:
    Plus your influences are rather ****ed up so it would be interesting to hear your 'style'.

hey..we all have what we like and dislike, thats why we're all different!

LundiMardi wrote:
    put up some clips of your singing so people can here you, you'll get more replies then.

thanks...but i aint got any, plus i dont know how to put up clips?

thanks to all those who pm'd me. :D

laterz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 iswallowglass

What part of Dublin are you in? I play guitar, drums, bass or keyboard. I live in Glasnevin and am 17 female.

heylo! i'm from the north side..you know near blanchardstown? well on the navan road. :D thats cool! how long you been playing for? ever been in bands? :)

*bumping again*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 8_Forgotten_8

hey again, you interested in starting a band with us?

well..i'm trying out for a few other bands at the moment..but sure..pm me details and i'll see then. :D thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

LundiMardi wrote:
    put up some clips of your singing so people can here you, you'll get more replies then.. Plus your influences are rather ****ed up so it would be interesting to hear your 'style'.

Dont be so q***r, she wants to start a band, she doesnt want stupid comments. You should read the rules, there is no personal bashing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

wtf are you talking about? Where did i 'bash' her? Maybe you should take your own advice sunny jim!.

• Advertisement

what now???

:confused:

Advertisement