Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Practice rooms

Options
  • 09-02-2006 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi all I am looking for some good practice room’s and some contact numbers if possible that I could use on a Wednesday night. Anyone got any ideas? In the Dublin Area and the Temple Bar Music one seems to be booked up all the time.

Thanks
    Mark

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

On a related topic are there any rehearsal places that have drum practice only rehearsal rooms?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

TBMC, Applerock, Soundlease, Loop.......etc

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Applerock have a drum only studio

For a full band try Loop just of O Connell Street really sound guys in there too

• Registered Users Posts: 31 mistong

Cool :) will try Loop. Just had a look online and can not find a contact number any chance you have a number?

M

• Registered Users Posts: 31 mistong

Ok lads am stupid :)

www.loop.ie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭MagnumForce

Didnt there used to be a big long thread of reheasal studios, or am i confused?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Didnt there used to be a big long thread of reheasal studios, or am i confused?

yeah there was but i tidies it up a bit and merged it with the resources thread to make things a little neater

and loops number is 01-8720199

Advertisement