Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[For Sale] Callaway Bag

Options
  • 08-02-2006 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi Guys/Girls,

I have a Callaway Ion bag for sale, it is in great condition. I cannot carry the bag anymore due to an injury; I tore some ligaments in my knee. It's in great condition (did I say that already - sorry)

{snip}

Price: €100 ono

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Im afraid a mod might have a problem if you do off board selling, but i dno you havnt specified it blah blah i dont care I'm jsut interested.

If you could maybe give me a few pictures of it maybe? 100€ is a wee bit priccy for me, i could perhaps hit you with a trade with cash or something...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

I would really prefer if everything was kept on thread please. It just leads to hassle and what not if it is not. Have a gander at the golf charter...

So i'm going to edit out the email.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

still no reply from seller? im willing to offer you a trade with cash perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 daracummins

Hi,

Sorry I was away for a few days, I can't use the bag anymore as I have hurt my knee. I can send you photos if you would like

Advertisement