Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Probowl

Options
  • 08-02-2006 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭

Is there any channel showing the probowl over here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Sky Sports ... 3 I do beleive, could be extra though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

You must be a glutton for punishment......

The ProBowl must be the biggest non-event I know.....well after the Railway Cups anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

Yeah, it's more about making the team really. The rest is just a holiday in Hawaii and throwing the ball around with all the other players on holiday.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Trampas

It is but wide open play.

They go for it on 4th down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

AFC 65...NFC...58

Yeah but there is no "bite"......However can be entertaining I suppose

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Sunday 12, 23:00, Sky Sports 3

The Pro Bowl (Kick-off 12.30am). Coverage of the traditional end-of-season All-Star match at the Aloha Stadium in Honolulu between the best players in the AFC and NFC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

it's not really an event, it's like the all stars in GAA it's just to recognise the outstanding players in their positions and give them a bit of glory, ultimately the bragging rights between AFC and NFC were settled last weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

I just watch it for the craic, I dont think anyone will argue that the game doesnt mean anything, like a year or two ago when one of the sides on the play of the half - kick return i think - lateralled the ball all the way down the field ... only to have it called back. :v:

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

17 apiece, pretty uneventful game

Advertisement