Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop screws

Options
  • 08-02-2006 5:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭

Ok, I have an advent laptop and just noticed that about half the screws at the bottom of the laptop are missing. Does anybody know what sort of screws these are so i can get them replaced, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

Contact the manufacturer and they should do something about it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,921 ✭✭✭kirving

Advent dont even have a website afaik. Go back to where you bought it and see if they can do anything. PC World?

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭mcgarnicle

Advent dont even have a website afaik. Go back to where you bought it and see if they can do anything. PC World?

Yep it's from pc world. just wondering if laptops all have unique sized screws or could i just go into a hardware shop and buy a few, dont really want to bother going in to pc world about a few screws. might sound like dumb question but i honestly dont have a clue about this stuff.

Advertisement