Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

attention hard working musicians

• 08-02-2006 1:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

howdy I'm a 25yo male singer/guitarist looking to join a hard working band or colaberate with some industrious and like minded individuals
    NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE!!!,
    not sure how to describe my style but you can check out my tunes at www.getagig.ie
    you find the tunes in the music section under the name Stephen Gregan
    let us know what ye all think of them too
    :D

ps: if any of ye have a band already and need someone to play support let me know as i'm always keen, you can mail me at stevegregan@o2.ie

What do you think of my songs? 1 vote

Great!!
    0%
    Alright could be improved
    0%
    Just not my cup of tea
    100%
    theonlygirl 1 vote
    Wasting your time... my microwave sounds better
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Brother A

Here's my opinon: you're wasting my time. I can't find your name on the site. Its not under S, its not under G, and is there a reason you didn't provide a direct link to your music?

If I was of a suspicious nature, I might see you have only 1 post on boards.ie, and could even think that this was some sort of PR stunt for getagig.ie.....

Also, to continue my paranoid Wednesday morning musings, doesn't this seem like a very 'generic' add: 25 years old...guitarist and singer..looking for 'like minded' people ....hard working, industrious... but 'not sure' how to describe your style...and of course 'no timewasters'....welllllllll...ticks all the right boxes doesn't it.... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Spicy Lauren

Cant find you either, mate :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Esteban

I'm amazed ye can't find it but heres a direct link
    http://www.getagig.ie/modules/PDdownloads/singlefile.php?cid=2&lid=24
    and sorry bout not describing my style it's just a tricky one
    see if you can

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Brother A

ok fair enough. I might reluctantly have to retract some of my more flagrant accusations.

I still can't access the link though. 'Access Denied'. Probably firewall issues here though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Esteban

:( I think the link i gave might only work for me, as those mp3s i uploaded are awaiting approval or something
    really sorry... hope they start working soon

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Brother A wrote:
    Here's my opinon: you're wasting my time. I can't find your name on the site. Its not under S, its not under G, and is there a reason you didn't provide a direct link to your music?

If I was of a suspicious nature, I might see you have only 1 post on boards.ie, and could even think that this was some sort of PR stunt for getagig.ie.....

Also, to continue my paranoid Wednesday morning musings, doesn't this seem like a very 'generic' add: 25 years old...guitarist and singer..looking for 'like minded' people ....hard working, industrious... but 'not sure' how to describe your style...and of course 'no timewasters'....welllllllll...ticks all the right boxes doesn't it.... ;)

I'm afraid I have to agree. Dud link also.:rolleyes:

This sounds more pimp your band. I also go along with the paranoia.. Thread closed. Feel free to put this up on pimp your band

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement