Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dell inspiron 1300

Options
  • 07-02-2006 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭

Is the wifi card internal on this model, ie it cannot be seen from outside? cos it said it's a mini pci card, so I thought maybe it's one of those cards you slot in yourself on the side. I want a really internal wifi card.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭pauln

Yip it's completely hidden inside if it's mini PCI, you have to remove a screw underneath and open a door to take it out.

PCMCIA is the type that slots into the side.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

yep thats right its internal, i have this laptop.
    Can I add a question here, this laptop has no tv out, it has a VGA out only, I have some movies that I would like to play from the laptop through my TV, what are my options (can i get a cheap tv out card or maybe a combined tv in card too) and does the picture display well on a TV?

Advertisement