Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pharcyde - The Village, 17th March

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Klimseven

holy crapola, sick. They're not as good since fat lip and co left, but I won't miss a chance to see 'Passin me by' performed live

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭Sajan

Paddy's Day... Ahh. I hate having plans. Will be a cracking show.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Trip Hazard

Speaking of the Pharcyde, i love the rap on the gorillaz new song Dirty harry, Thats Booty Brown from the Pharcyde isn't it. Dont have any of their albums but wouldn't mind getting one. Whats their best, what one would you recommend?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Bizarre Ryde II The Pharcyde

• Registered Users Posts: 8,464 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Bizarre ride is a classic, labcabincalifornia is pretty decent, and plain rap has its moments

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

where is the village?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

saw them here before, very good. Shame it is paddys day, I wouldnt remember it :v:

CorkMan wrote:
    where is the village?

Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

oh really, never knew that

CorkMan wrote:

Yeah tis is in the city centre, on Wexford Street if you ever make the trek east

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭clio_16v

CorkMan wrote:

They're playing in Cypress Ave too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Dangerfield

what time it on at?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Collie Collins

the cork one is a late start, not sure about the dub one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Dangerfield

Says on the web, that doors are at 8pm. If anybody is still standing at 11, then i recommend gettin on down to the Vaults, where you'll still be able to catch One Self, DJ Flip, Tu-Ki etc. It's lookin to be a really good lineup with breakdancers, beatboxers and it also says that theres gonna be A Grafitti Art Expo - Nice!

Advertisement