Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Milan

Options
  • 07-02-2006 4:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭

I heard rumours that Milan is stopping their promotopns on Wed night. I've also heard this is a load of bull from a good source. Rock on if it stays..its definately the place even so but it'd be good to see it stay. Much better than thursdays.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,331 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

I heard rumours that Milan is stopping their promotopns on Wed night. I've also heard this is a load of bull from a good source. Rock on if it stays..its definately the place even so but it'd be good to see it stay. Much better than thursdays.

I've a 100% solid source who says there is no planned deviation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭donegalman1

Thats great to know jimmycrackcorm. Its about time there was an alternative to the Orchard and the pulse. Been to a couple of wednesdays and they're fab.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Ron Burgandy

I don't know about Milan. Sure it is good, was in it a few nights but I have to say Tuesday nights in Sister Sara's are very good (especially for the talent!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,873 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Another new member. Welcome aboard Ron Burgandy.

Spread the news good people. The best place to be is here on the boards. Sure it doesn't cost you anything and you dont have a hangover tomorrow morning :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

It would want to be one seriously good promotion to drag me into Milan...

• Advertisement

Gallaghers I suppose is early days yet. Milans pretty good on Wednesdays even GET A BIT OF ALTERNATIVE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Mightyone

What a nightclub can get away anything in there savage spot.

Yeah definately with you there Mightyone.. Though didn't find out on the boards. I see on Sister Saras Door that Rag Week wednesday the promo is on in Milan too...the €3 drink and all. Givin away stuff too. Well good to see. Bet its annoying some of the Union. Its great to see places not stickin the boot in at busy times. Times are a changing in Letterkenny then...Certainly sets the pace for the others never mind setting the pace for Rag Week. They should open all week so we can aford the week. Anyone know whos on for the Ragball or is it another case of paying in to find the DJ hasn't turned up!!"! still a good week to you all!

Advertisement