Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Badself single dancing in the dark

Options
  • 07-02-2006 4:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭

Anyone heard that new badself track on highland. Apparently local DJs, they have remixed dancing in the dark and have another trance mix ... anyone know when its released or who they are so we can get it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Go to bed and stop starting stupid threads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭donegalman1

maybe i should... thought that was the point of it all..... couln't be that much stupider than horse racing though unless you're a good betting man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

It'll all become clearer tomorrow...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

lads this should be in the music section but because you mentioned highland it can stay for a bit.

Go to bed

• Registered Users Posts: 14,331 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

There I was only last week looking at the badself track on Reason 3 minus the vocals. And it only took a walk up the high road to get it on Radio. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

omg i love that song! dont know where to get it though sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

There I was only last week looking at the badself track on Reason 3 minus the vocals. And it only took a walk up the high road to get it on Radio. ;)

judging by this, jimmy i take it you aRE CONNECTED WITH HIGHLAND RADIO, OR YOU JUST LIKE WALKING UP THE HIGH ROAD

Posted the question here cos it originated in Letterkenny. Have heard another new version. Wonder did jimmy produce with reason 3 and then put it on highland? Is he Badself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Ron Burgandy

Yeah, heard the badself version of that song. Probably the best one I've heard yet, better than somebody hitting a piece of wavin pipe running through it. Does anybody know where you can get it? I heard that it it going to be released.

nanook wrote:
    judging by this, jimmy i take it you aRE CONNECTED WITH HIGHLAND RADIO, OR YOU JUST LIKE WALKING UP THE HIGH ROAD

Nah - know baself.

• Advertisement

Yeah, heard the badself version of that song. Probably the best one I've heard yet, better than somebody hitting a piece of wavin pipe running through it. Does anybody know where you can get it? I heard that it it going to be released.

Music Centre Letterkenny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Ron Burgandy

Heard another Bad Self remix of that track and I have to say it is very good. At least somebody has gone to the trouble of doing a few decent remixes. Fair play to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,867 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Heard another Bad Self remix of that track and I have to say it is very good. At least somebody has gone to the trouble of doing a few decent remixes. Fair play to them.
    Heard part of that remix myself and while it wouldn't be my scene I still thought it was pure crap

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

muffler wrote:
    Heard part of that remix myself and while it wouldn't be my scene I still thought it was pure crap
    Hey muffler. Are you showing your age by any chance.:D Get with it.

smashey wrote:
    Hey muffler. Are you showing your age by any chance.:D Get with it.
    Im as musically active as any thirty something person can be ;)

Im as musically active as any thirty something person can be

You miss Big Tom and the mainliners :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

You miss Big Tom and the mainliners :D
    Maybe he is Big Tom;)

Who's this big Tom fella anyway. I think I heard my father talking about him a long time ago :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

muffler wrote:
    Who's this big Tom fella anyway. I think I heard my father talking about him a long time ago :p
    Big tom has released all his old albums and I even hear he has DVDs out now. I reckon if you can navigate the boards you can work one of em...ha ha! No I think you might have heard a really hard mix but the local one I'm on about is quite good.. one version has a house feel and one a trance feel.

• Advertisement

Advertisement