Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watching tv on an inspiron 6000

Options
  • 06-02-2006 10:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Heya
    I have a dell inspiron 6000 & someone told me it was possible to watch tv on it?!? just wonderin if any one has any idea about this or where i could find out about it, Cheers!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Dearv wrote:
    Heya
    I have a dell inspiron 6000 & someone told me it was possible to watch tv on it?!? just wonderin if any one has any idea about this or where i could find out about it, Cheers!!!

http://komplett.ie/k/ki.asp?sku=312382&cks=PRL

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭pauln

You'd need a TV tuner. You could get a USB or PCMCIA type tht would work.
    The links to those products are just for examples of what your looking for. I have no experience of either product but I have two other Hauppage cards and they are generally good at what they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,948 ✭✭✭fdevine

I have a PCMCIA Cardbus TV tuner that I no longer need, if youre interested.

I used it for one project on my laptop an it worked great.

Was looking for €75 for it, but I'm open to offers.

Advertisement