Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letterkenny nightlife midweek

Options
  • 06-02-2006 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Going over next week. Should be in Letterkenny the following wed/thurs. Will be looking to go out of course for a few drinks. What pubs are good on those nights? Could do without discos or bars blaring eminem or anyother crap I am forced to listen to every time out in NYC. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,873 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Firstly welcome to the boards and our own wee corner here in the northwest.

Haven't got a clue about where to go for a good jar without the deafening music (if you can call it that) but hold tight and Im sure you will get a few replies in the next couple of days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭donegalman1

Milan is open wednesdays they charge €5 in and all drinks are €3. music is good too.. house, rnb, chart etc. a must nite out if you've no work in the morn. Lots of students and locals. well worth a visit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

the casbah is as good a spot as any!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭jimmeh

casbah only has music on at the weekends, for a wednesday night the orchard normally has a band on in the main bar till around 12:30 then a disco up stairs, thursdays - mcginleys normally has a band playing..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Yeah - Monday night in the Casbah if you like rock music, and McGinley's isn't bad midweek either...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 NYMets

Thanks for the feedback. I probably won't have much of a say in where we go out anyway, but I was just wondering what the story is in the middle week, if anything goes on or if the bars are quiet.

Advertisement