Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

working as a courier

Options
  • 06-02-2006 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭

hope this is the right forum, if not, mods feel free to move. has anyone ever worked as a courier for one of those camping companies like haven or eurocamp.etc? am thinking about applying, just to get some work for the summer in a nice sunny country. dont really mind what i have to do. anyone have any experiences they want to share? much appreciated ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 mairead morris

I was a rep in a holiday resort in the South of Spain for 2 years, i absolutely loved it but don't be fooled it is a tuff job and includes unsociable hours! Not sure about the camping couriers but we had to meet flights during the night and also on call 24 hours a day.. I loved it thou and i am so glad i did it, the experience is great and you will make so many friends.... go for it!!!

Advertisement