Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bosco ! what a ledgend!

Options
  • 06-02-2006 3:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

does anyone remember bosco rosie and jim :D ?? i used to love them ewhem=n i was younger !! recently i saw the bosco vol. 1 dvd in virgin i couldnt believe it !! would love to get it for a laugh !! if anyone did get wb to this and tell me what it was like !!!!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭cormac_byrne

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭- bo -

i went to see bosco in dublin a few years back.

one word - legend :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Eminem

Yeah i used to love bosco years ago when i was a kid they were the days :) :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭- bo -

when you look back now though you just think "how in the name of f*ck did i like that whiney little b*stard" :D

- bo - wrote:
    when you look back now though you just think "how in the name of f*ck did i like that whiney little b*stard" :D

Yeah i guess but that was years ago and it was fun at the time but know i cringe to think how could i of liked it :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭midnorthfourzer

You'll love this then. (2.65MB)

Now that was deadly i must:) say:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

hehe..very good..:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭leprehaungirl

ahhhhh thats so cute!!:p it seems like years ago when i used ta watch !!! lol .... nd im only 15 !! lol :p

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Merrick

I used to practically end up in tears whenever it ended... but then again I was around 2 or 3 years old. I got the dvd at Christmas and watched some of it. Looking back, it was not that great but I loved it at the time...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Merrick wrote:
    I used to practically end up in tears whenever it ended... but then again I was around 2 or 3 years old. I got the dvd at Christmas and watched some of it. Looking back, it was not that great but I loved it at the time...

Thank god, I'm not the only one who got the dvd...was getting a bit worried. Poor younger generations not knowing the joy that is Bosco!

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Merrick

Thank god, I'm not the only one who got the dvd...was getting a bit worried. Poor younger generations not knowing the joy that is Bosco!

My cousin got it aas well! now she really used to bawl when the program was over all those years ago...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

I still have and use my bosco mug from when I was a young'un.

I had bosco pj's too!

Dying to get the DVD.

I liked bosco my self when i was growing up but i wouldnt go that far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Apple Gal

Ahhhh bosco :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 binaryboy

bosco rules

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

I remember the trauma i went through when i started school and realised that i wouldnt be home in time for bosco. But all was put right when my dad started taping it for me. But then i soon grew out of the whole bosco thing...Good times...Good times!

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭finlma

I saw Bosco at Electric Picnic last year and what a strange site it was to see a tent full of grown-ups chanting Bosco and singing along to the words of the Magic Door.

Had to be seen to be believed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

finlma wrote:
    I saw Bosco at Electric Picnic last year and what a strange site it was to see a tent full of grown-ups chanting Bosco and singing along to the words of the Magic Door.

Had to be seen to be believed.

He's like a cult leader or something. Scary...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭lyrama

BOSCO ROCKS! Ahhh... r u not apart of the cult...:eek: ? It's like that thing in America the Church of Spongebob but a bit cooler like:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭lyrama

BOSCO ROCKS! Ahhh... r u not apart of the cult...:eek: ?! It's like that thing in America the Church of Spongebob but only cooler like :rolleyes:

Advertisement