Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problem with laptop screen

Options
  • 05-02-2006 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭

I have a toshiba laptop and recently the screen has become slightly loose.I checked and one of the screws that attaches the screen to the main part of the laptop needs to be tightened.I couldnt find where i could get at the screw in order to tighten it.Can i do this myself or do i have to send it back to the UK to get it fixed. I have insurance for the laptop so any problems the laptop goes to nottingham in the UK to get fixed.The thing is im leaving the country in a month to move to the states. I dont have the time to send it back to the UK as that takes 3 weeks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭WexCan

You know it's a loose screw but can't see it?

Maybe try calling Toshiba tech support and ask them to walk you through it? Shouldn't take more than a few minutes if you're comfortable taking off the plastics.

Advertisement