Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer wanted

Options
  • 05-02-2006 1:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Drummer wanted for Grunge band with all origional material. We practise in the city centre (Apple rock + the underground which is now moving). Ambitions to gig and record. Gigs already lined up, we just need the final piece:you. Creative enviornment.

Guitarist/vox(27) bassist(26)

inf: Black flag, Nirvana, The pixies, Bikini kill, Mudhoney and so on and so forth.

P.s we are a Dublin based band. sorry for the confusion.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Eoghan_Torment

hey where abouts are you based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Kenners

Hi! We are a northside based Band. we practise in town just behind tolbot street although we would practise anywhere as long as there is equiptment:-) so if you're interested at all and know a place closer to you we would be up for jamming with you there. Anyway let me know the story. Where are you based?

hehe! just noticed you're from Cork! Oh, well! kinda got my hopes up there, but onward and upwards i suppose!

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭My name is Mud

sent you a pm

got it. thanks, man.

• Advertisement

Bump

Advertisement