Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Last weekend of free Air America Podcasts

• 04-02-2006 10:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

Podcasts for Air America Radio are no longer going to be free after February 7th

boo i say BOO!!!

looks like those commies have decided to make some money. anyway, they shall be missed until I decide whether or not to subscribe. I may they are quite entertaining.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

A growing trend by the looks of things;
    I subbed them on iTunes ages ago and they never downloaded for me, so I unsubbed.

How much are they charging?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

flogen wrote:
    A growing trend by the looks of things;
    I subbed them on iTunes ages ago and they never downloaded for me, so I unsubbed.

How much are they charging?

http://premium.airamericaradio.com/pricing.php

never had a problem downloading them through ITunes. the live webstream is still free though I have only found myself listening to Randi Rhodes anyway so It is hardly worth subscribing to the whole package for one show. I might get the annual subscription for her show, it fifty sheets a year though.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

sad to see it, they don't seem to be even offering any extra content.

Air America has always had money troubles mind you; I just hope too many radio stations don't do this; it will slow down any chance of podcasting going mainstream

Advertisement