Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fortune teller/ palm reader in dublin

Options
  • 04-02-2006 1:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend me a good fortune teller or palm reader in dublin?

How did it go? Where they spot on?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

:(

ok no one can recommend... ta anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Gaillimhtaibhse

How about thinking outside the box? Go online. Then again, I am not a good source, being a skeptic.

How about thinking outside the box? Go online. Then again, I am not a good source, being a skeptic.

thanks Gailimhtaibhse, but id rather meet one in person than do it online. i used to go to one off Grafton St, Dublin but they arent there anymore.

but its ok i got a recommendation already

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

rsta wrote:
    thanks Gailimhtaibhse, but id rather meet one in person than do it online. i used to go to one off Grafton St, Dublin but they arent there anymore.

but its ok i got a recommendation already

If you try searching through old posts in the forum you may also have some luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭lil-buttons

I know a few people that do the cards if that helps... and very good at it .. spot on in fact!

• Advertisement

I know a few people that do the cards if that helps... and very good at it .. spot on in fact!

hi lil-buttons, id like that if you have the details pm them to me? many thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Dr_Darkness

if you could pm me the details as well, that would be great too. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 unicorn2

Can you give me the details of card readers?? ta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Rebeki

try the woman in georges arcade!

rsta wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend me a good fortune teller or palm reader in dublin?

How did it go? Where they spot on?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

i'd recommend eddie christian, i had a good experience but a friend wasnt so lucky. go in tuesday or thursday early to avoid the queues and also make sure you have something you need answered

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

If you're still looking, I can read Tarot. And though I wouldn't presume to evaluate myself, people have tended to be satisfied when I read for them. PM me if you want.

Advertisement